Monday, July 13, 2009

Honest Scrap



Thanks Suzi. I can't believe we share the same #1 =D

OK so 10 facts that none of you will know:

1.I have something called Emetophobia which is the fear of vomit/vomiting. If I feel sick I have panic attacks and can't breathe. I literally start to cry and wish my mom were around. I usually end up in the ER. The reason for this is that my body doesn't seem to have a shut off valve, once I start to vomit, it doesn't stop, I end up becoming severely dehydrated and pass out, and then wake up with an IV in my arm. So now if I begin to feel the slightest bit sick to my stomach I revert to a 5 year old child.

2. I play the Clarinet. Well, I haven't been actively playing it lately, but I played in band throughout middle school and high school.

3. I have a really hard time putting my thoughts into words. Everything in my head makes sense, but I am horrible about conveying them verbally.

4. I am afraid of the ocean. I used to be addicted to be in the water, I still love swimming but at a certain age the ocean bothered me. I live near the beach and was always fearless but now I get scared of the waves taking me in and never letting me out. While beautiful, the ocean is extremely powerful, and houses very scary creatures. I always get hurt now, and the fact that our water quality is quickly fading doesn't help any either.

5. I have never been out of the country. I want to travel so badly, but it's so expensive! I always wonder how other people travel so much, or how other people in other countries get to take so much holiday. I think because they get 6 weeks and the US are slave drivers and we don't get much time off? Sometimes it's hard for me to imagine what other countries are like. I want to experience it!

6. I feel like life is passing be by. I really want to have children, but I want to finish school before having children but I have approx 4 years left of school which will make me 29 when I finish, and I fear waiting that long to start a family. I have a strong desire to make sure we are stable before starting a family but I am impatient about it is well. It's something that has been on my mind a lot, especially with my recent loss.

7. I would be a vegetarian if I could just stop eating meat! I feel so sad about the way animals are treated, but I crave chicken and steak and I LOVE bacon. I am so conflicted!

8. I don't drink alcohol. Well SOMETIMES I will have a bit of wine, but just the smell of alcohol (vodka, taquila etc) makes me sick to my stomach. I find the consumption of it completely pointless. I find people who drink to get drunk annoy me.

9. I love the Disney channel. I am 24 years old and I thoroughly enjoy it. It is my favorite channel to watch. (I also love Discovery, Animal Planet and the cooking network)

10. I can't cook very well. Growing up with my grandparents they found it easier to make the food than to just teach me. So if I make chicken I am PARANOID that I didn't cook it enough andthat we will get sick. I end up overcooking it so that it is that great. I really hate I can't cook =(

Now it's your turn!

I TAG

Dianilu
Amyyy
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment